Kamagra is a potent medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug does not treat these diseases 100%. Its main function is to prevent them from affecting potency, due to a direct effect on the mechanism of an erection. Kamagra is also used when a man has an erection but it is insufficient for conducting full sexual intercourse.
Mechanism of action
Sildenafil helps to relax smooth muscle tissue and increase blood flow to the penis. Sildenafil is not intended to have a direct relaxing effect, it only enhances the effect of chemical compounds. They are produced to provide and increase the erectile function in the process of reactions in the human body. For drug effectiveness, the presence of sexual stimulation is mandatory. Erection occurs in a natural way.
Kamagra is used in the following cases:
- unstable erection;
- disorders of the blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- premature ejaculation (PE);
- insufficient penile sensitivity;
- chronic fatigue;
- psychological self-doubt;
- hormonal imbalance;
- endocrine system diseases;
- spinal dysfunction;
- excess weight;
- disorders of the genitourinary organs;
- other disorders in the intimate sphere.
The initial Kamagra dosage is 50 mg. If desired, you can reduce the dosage to 25 mg or increase it to 100 mg (focus on your well-being and severity of erectile dysfunction). The maximum allowable daily dosage is 100 mg. Do not exceed it to avoid side effects. Wash tablets with plenty of water.
Very often – a headache.
Often side effects are:
- color impairment of vision (chloropsia, chromatopsia, cyanopsia, erythropsia, xanthopsia), visual disturbance, blurred vision;
- hyperemia, hot flashes;
- nasal congestion;
- dyspepsia, nausea.
Infrequent side effects of Kamagra are:
- drowsiness, hypesthesia;
- disorders associated with lacrimation (dry eyes, dysfunction of the lacrimal gland, increased lacrimation), eye pain, photophobia, photopsia, hyperemia of eyes’ vessels, the brightness of visual perception, conjunctivitis;
- spatial disorientation (vertigo), tinnitus;
- tachycardia, palpitations;
- hypertension, hypotension;
- nose bleeding, nasal sinuses;
- pain in the upper abdomen, gastroesophageal reflux disease, vomiting, dry mouth;
- myalgia, pain in the limbs;
- chest pain, fatigue, fever;
- increased heart rate.
Rarely side effects are:
- acute cerebrovascular accident, transient ischemic attack, fainting;
- anterior non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy, retinal vascular occlusion, retinal hemorrhage, arteriosclerotic retinopathy, retinal disease, glaucoma, visual field defect, diplopia, decreased visual acuity, myopia, asthenopia, floating vitreous opacification, swelling of the eye, visual disturbances, conjunctival hyperemia, eye irritation, unusual sensation in the eye, swelling of the eyelids, discoloration of the sclera;
- sudden cardiac death, myocardial infarction, ventricular arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, unstable angina pectoris;
- a feeling of tightness in the throat, swelling of the nose, dryness of the nasal mucosa;
- oral hypesthesia;
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis;
- penile bleeding, priapism, hematospermia.
Do not take generic drugs in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to the active ingredient;
- injuries or congenital penile deformities;
- severe liver and kidney disease;
- severe cardiovascular pathologies that impose restrictions on sexual activity;
- concomitant use of drugs with nitrogen nitrates (e.g. nitroglycerin);
- the simultaneous use of antibacterial drugs and drugs against high blood pressure;
- adolescents under the age of majority.
According to studies conducted in healthy people, a single dose of sildenafil with a dose of up to 800 mg increased the severity of side effects. Overdose treatment should be consistent with the symptoms.
Interaction with other medications and alcohol
You should not use the drug if you are already using some kind of medication to increase potency, an overdose is possible. Also, do not combine sildenafil with a number of cardiac drugs.
In general, when taking various other substances, only the doctor can indicate the exact consequences of their interaction. Do not combine taking the drug with alcohol. Alcohol, as you know, in itself at high concentration negatively affects an erection. When taking Kamagra simultaneously with alcohol, it can reduce the drug effect.
Here are a few reasons why it is recommended to buy Kamagra:
- guaranteed increased sexual desire in men;
- long and stable erection;
- bright orgasm;
- a burst of strength and increased stamina in bed, in everyday activities;
- a safe composition does not cause drug dependence, even with regular use;
- the drug does not cause a feeling of weakness and drowsiness;
- Kamagra has a small number of side effects;
- subject to the recommended dosage, there are no unpleasant consequences for the body.
According to studies, at a dose of 25 mg, an improvement in erection was observed in 62 %, at a dose of 50 mg – in 74 %, with a dose of 100 mg – in 82 %. The optimal dose is 50 mg, a decrease or increase in the dose may be caused due to physiological reasons, such as:
- the presence of concomitant diseases;
- the level of erectile dysfunction.
Not increase the dose himself without consulting your physician, this will save you from possible overdose and help avoid side effects.
The analysis showed that in addition to increasing potency when taking Kamagra, an improvement in orgasm quality was noted. On average, Kamagra, when it reaches its maximum concentration, can increase the duration of an erection by 5 to 6 times.