Levitra is a generic drug that is identical to the branded drug used to restore erectile function. The only difference between the brand-name and generic Levitra is a cheaper price of the latter. All other aspects (production technology, composition, action, speed, strength and duration of the effect) are completely identical to the popular branded product.
The drug has become one of the most popular drugs of its class due to its convenient form of use, fast powerful effect and the mildest action. The medicine not only strengthens an erection but also prolongs sexual intercourse.
The active ingredient of Levitra is vardenafil that is used to normalize erectile function. The drug is safe and strong, and gives men complete power over their intimate life!
How does Levitra work?
Vardenafil relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels of the genitals and enhances their blood supply, which creates ideal conditions for a healthy, strong erection in case of sexual arousal.
Before you buy this drug, you must make sure in advance that you have no contraindications. You can use the drug from 18 to 65 years inclusive, strictly by permission of the attending physician and in compliance with the daily dosage (individually calculated).
Do not use the drug while using alpha-blockers and donors of nitric oxide, nitrate-containing and lithium agents, erythromycin, ketoconazole, cimetidine, other drugs to increase potency, antidepressants, drugs for treating HIV infection in order to avoid serious adverse effects to health.
Indications for use
Doctors recommend buying Levitra to men who:
- suffer from severe erectile dysfunction of any etiology;
- not fully control the onset of orgasm and the duration of sexual intercourse;
- suffer from diabetes mellitus (it usually damages sexual function);
- suffer from sexual disorders caused by overwork and stress;
- not sure of their own strengths due to negative sexual experience in the past.
Thus, the drug helps restore sexual health in many difficult situations. The versatility, reasonable price, safe and effective action made it highly popular all over the globe.
Instructions for use
The initial recommended dosage prescribed to most men is 10 mg. Customer reviews claim that this dose is enough to get a powerful effect and avoid unpleasant adverse reactions. The dose should be determined by a doctor.
The maximum daily norm is 20 mg of vardenafil. Do not exceed the dose! Patients of an older age group require no special dosage adjustment. In no case should you take the medicine more often than once a day.
Take a pill 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse, with water. Drinking alcohol is not recommended, however, most men noticed no side effects when combined Levitra with alcohol in moderate doses.
- Chronic diseases of the liver and kidneys (e.g., kidney or liver failure);
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Men under the age of 18;
- Heart diseases (heart failure, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, etc.);
- Digestive disorders (for example, a stomach ulcer);
- Simultaneous administration of drugs, which include nitrates and nitrogen donors;
- Other diseases that may contribute to increased adverse reactions.
It is recommended to consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
Clinical studies have shown that side effects after taking Levitra are extremely rare. Moreover, they are short-term. Therefore, most men do not experience adverse reactions at all. The most likely side effects are mild nausea, dizziness and minor headaches, dyspepsia, rhinitis. Such reactions were observed in 10% of cases.
Also, patients may experience lower back discomfort, drowsiness, slight visual impairment, ocular irritation, and increased blood pressure. Such reactions were manifested in only 1% of patients. It is important to emphasize that the drug does not provoke any serious adverse reactions. Symptoms such as insomnia, a rash on the skin, and a fainting state are extremely rare reactions that often occur when Levitra is combined with other drugs to increase potency (Viagra, Cialis, etc.)
Overdose and its symptoms
Taking 80 mg of vardenafil at once and regular intake of tablets at a dosage of 20 mg (with a course of treatment up to 1 month) by middle-aged patients did not show pronounced side effects. In turn, patients who took tablets at a dosage of 40 mg had periodic pain in the lower back. In this case, toxic effects on the central nervous system and muscle tissue were not observed. To exclude a possible overdose of the drug, it is important to determine how many Levitra tablets can be taken in each case. Experts call the optimal dosage 1 tablet 1 time per day. If you experience overdose symptoms, be sure to consult a doctor.
Benefits of Levitra
- High efficiency, which allows the use of the drug for the treatment of severe erectile dysfunction;
- Fast action — a visible effect occurs already after 15 minutes, the maximum effect is manifested one hour after administration;
- Helps to restore full sexual life, helps to gain self-confidence;
- A long duration of action, which averages up to 12 hours (in some cases, the drug continues to work up to 2 days);
- Excellent tolerance – the drug is not addictive, and minor side effects are short-term;
- Minimum contraindications due to the balanced composition of the drug;
- Affordable price, so every man who has sexual dysfunction can afford to buy generic Levitra.