Common Terms and Functions
- user – a person who makes use of the online services, as well as addressing the call center manager with questions;
- personal data – any information that the User provides about himself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of making an order, including the first name, the second name, gender, age, photo, an email address;
- the site administration – Trust Pharmacy staff independently organizes and/or carries out the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data, actions committed with personal data.
- personal data processing – any action or a set of actions with personal data performed by means of automation tools or without their application. The processing of personal data includes: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; usage; transmission (distribution, provision, access); depersonalization; blocking; removal; destruction.
- automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using IT technology;
- distribution of personal data – operations aimed at disclosing personal data to definite people;
- provision of personal data – operations aimed at the disclosure of personal data to a specific person or a certain group of people;
- blocking of personal data – temporary termination of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- destruction of personal data – operations, as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the system and/or as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed;
- depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to determine the ownership of personal data without the use of additional information;
- cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
For what to collect personal data?
The site administration picks up and stores only those personal data that are mandatory for the use of the website.
The site administration may utilize the user’s personal data for the following purposes:
- personal identification;
- specifying whether the User is eligible to make purchases and use the website;
- ensuring the User with individual services;
- addressing the user, including technical support;
- the realization of services;
- improving the quality of services, ease of use;
- development of new services;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data;
- informing users about new medications provided by the site administration;
- targeted advertising.
- to allow identification of the User and his device, for example, by identifying the IP address. In such a way the site administration can interact with third-party services;
- to allow the payment systems to process payments from the User;
- to provide the User with individual services, for example, to provide the services in the proper language;
- to obtain data that will allow the operator to understand how users utilize the website. The information is used for further improvement.
The user must:
- ensure relevant and reliable personal data information necessary for utilizing the online service.
- update and supplement the provided personal data information in case of its change.
- take measures to protect access to your confidential data stored on the website.
The Site administration is guaranteed:
- to take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the personal data according to the procedure usually applied to protect this kind of information in actual business agreements.
- to block data related to the relevant user from the moment of addressing or requesting the user, his legal representative or authorized body for the rights of personal data subjects to be protected. It is done as verification in case of revealing incorrect personal data or unlegalized affairs.